torsdag 19. juli 2012

Episode 41: The Gears of The Clockwork

This show contains the following:
Kragens - Infight (2007) - Review, Angelus Apatrida - Clockwork (2010) - Review, Abandoned - Thrash You (2007) - Review, Wolfpack Unleashed - Anthems of Resistance (2007) - Review

As I explain in the intro; The show will now feature special guests when somebody is available, and if not, I'll do it alone for that specific episode. I will be doing all sorts of reviews and interview alone.

On this show, we got Fritz from the Axis of Metal site. We had a lot of fun talking about all sorts of things, from Vektor and Hexen to Whiplash to production. Hope you enjoy the madness!


4 kommentarer:

  1. I have such a hard time sitting down and listening to full albums as well! Either I don't have the time, or my attention span is short and I cannot finish a full length. My question is, how do you review albums or listen to them when it's so hard to sit through a full length?! I review albums too just on my own and it takes forever, haha.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hey man! Sorry for not replying quicker. I thought it might be a good idea to talk about this topic more in-depth, so we'll throw ya a shout out on the next episode! :)

      Slett
  2. Wicked! Thanks! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Names Jordan, I'm friends with ya on Facebook and over at the ThrashUnlimited forum I go by DethlikeSilence! Keep up the great show!

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh really? Well in that case, I've seen ya before. You seem like a really cool guy!

    SvarSlett